Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Mirkwood Sims
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 1 Antworten
und wurde 385 mal aufgerufen
 TS 2008 Community Exhibition
Lumien Offline

High Elf

12.05.2008 18:05
Lumiens Works for the Mesh Challenge Antworten
An Elven Gown...

This were the judges voices:

In Antwort auf:
LUMIEN'S WHITE DRESS:

Judge 1: perfect bump map. I love this dress! Great job copying this image of this dress.

Judge 2: The mesh itself is wonderful, however with the dress you chose to recolor with it, I would have
liked to have seen that with a fuller skirt and transparent sleeves with the ribbons on the sleeves. It still looks
good with the mesh though! biggrin.gif I love the bell sleeves! I downloaded this dress and it looks great in game! Fantastic
job on both meshes!

Judge 3: This gown was very well done! I love the way the dress turned out. Nice job matching all of the colors and textures!

Live is too short to give up! Rock on!

Angefügte Bilder:
endprodukt.jpg   progress-1.jpg   progress-2.jpg  
Lumien Offline

High Elf

12.05.2008 18:08
#2 RE: Meine Beiträge zum Mesh-Wettbewerb Antworten
Something Medieval...

In Antwort auf:
LUMIEN'S RED DRESS:

Judge 1: I really enjoyed watching the meshing process, and think that the dress turned out just lovely! I love how realistic it looks. Wonderful job! I think that you made a beautiful dress!

Judge 2: I love the process that went into making this dress! It matches the original gown perfectly!

Judge 3: real close to the orginal, nice color, like the lace, very nice dress

Live is too short to give up! Rock on!

Angefügte Bilder:
MESH_mirk_af120508.jpg   freeshot.jpg   progress1.jpg   progress2.jpg   progress3.jpg  
«« Our Awards
 Sprung  
Mirkwood Sims
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz